The smallest arduino clone!
The smallest arduino clone, Femtoduino! This is the original Femtoduino board (non-USB). It's ready for sketches, right out of the box! Works with standard jumper wires. The femtoduino provides a 0.05in (1.27mm) pin spacing, so you still have access to all the pins and horsepower the ATMEGA328p chip provides.
- Voltage regulator
- Same power and pin count of an Arduino UNO
- Small and lightweight
- Microcontroller: ATMEGA328p-MU
- Width: 20.7 mm (0.81 inches)
- Height: 15.2 mm (0.6 inches)
- Pin spacing: 0.05 inch (1.27 mm) pitch
- Weight: 2 grams (approx.)
- VIN - Connects voltage though on-board voltage regulator. 10V max, converts to 5V.
- VCC - Unregulated! Do NOT exceed 5V.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Amperage: VCC, VIN, GND - Do not exceed 200 mA.
- Amperage: All other pins - Do not exceed 40mA.
- I2C: Use A4 (SDA) and A5 (SCL)
- ISP: D13 (SCK), D12 (MISO), D11 (MOSI).
Connect D10 or "reset" line of master arduino to RST pin of your femtoduino to interface via ISP.
- PWM: - A3, D5, D6, D9, D10, and D11
Windows, Mac, and Linux compatible. Use another Arduino in ISP mode, Jim's MicroFTX USB-Serial Breakout board, or USB to FTDI breakout board of your choice, to load sketches via USB.
- Mac and Windows: If you haven't already, install FTDI drivers from FTDI's official website. You're now ready to connect your board and select it in your "Serial Port" menu of your Arduino IDE.
- Linux: You may or may not need to install the "libftdi1" package using your package manager of choice. Alternatively, you may download and compile the drivers yourself.